- I will most likely not be very social with you through phone calls or texts. This applies mostly to my friends who are away at school but also people who live home. I dislike texting and talking on the phone because I’d rather have a face to face interaction. It might come off that I am mad at you but I’m not, I just dislike the phone.
- I will not hangout with you all the time. I am extremely busy. I spend my weekdays juggling school and work and by the time I get home I want to be by myself. My weekends are spent catching up on sleep, working some more, and spending time with family or on occasions with my boyfriend (when he is home or I’m in michigan).
- That being said I will always be there for you. No matter what is going on, how big or small the issue, and even if we haven’t spoken in weeks, months, or years, I will never let any of my friends feel as if they can’t talk to me or come to me with a problem. I will drop everything and listen.
- Majority of the time I will tell you exactly how I feel. I try not to do this often but sometimes I cannot help but be brutally honest, but it’s only because I care.
- I will not stand for my friendship being used or abused. DO NOT take advantage of me, I’m nice for a reason and if you overstep your boundaries I will get pissed and call you out on it. My biggest pet peeve is someone who is my “friend” using me for things, because thats not friendship, thats you being selfish and an inconsiderate person.
Overall i’ve had too many bad experiences with my “friends”. I don’t trust a lot of people and most of the time I keep to myself because of that. The way I see it the people who want to be, or want to stay friends with me will. Everyone else doesn’t matter.